– Department of Transportation Inspection
– Department of Human Resources Inspection
Bright From The Start
– Also known as the GA Department of Early Care and Learning Inspection – this inspection is done for child care facilities, daycare etc.
All inspections are performed quickly and the recorded history is stored in our secure database for easy history reports and retrieval.
Vehicle Inspections Include:
- Computer diagnostics
- Computer wheel balancing
- Brake inspections
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Wheelchair lift services – We are an authorized Braun Corp. and Ricon lift parts and service center
- Air conditioning – We are a parts and service center for Trans Air and Carrier A/C systems
Vehicle inspections and fleet maintenance can help control costs and keep your drivers safe on the road. Our vehicle inspection can help your drivers:
- Discover unsafe conditions before they cause accidents or crashes
- Find mechanical problems before they lead to costly breakdowns
- Avoid being placed out-of-service during a roadside DOT inspection, or being subject to infractions and fines
- Understand critical information about performing a vehicle inspection, filling out a vehicle inspection report, and the consequences of a roadside DOT inspection
Our vehicle inspections and fleet maintenance not only help your drivers in the ways listed above, but it also helps to protect your equipment, your drivers, and your organization’s reputation.
Vehicle inspections make good sense, but they are also required. Drivers need to know what to check on their vehicle, how to spot defects, who to call when there is a problem, and how and when to submit documentation.
It’s good daily practice to complete a regimen of inspections pre-trip at the beginning of the day, a walk-around inspection every time the vehicle is parked, and post -trip inspections at the end of the day. That, coupled with competent fleet maintenance, can keep your vehicles on the road, in good shape, and help keep your CSA BASIC scores low.